In one week, the NBA 2K League will host the first-ever NBA 2KL Three for All Showdown and Hawks Talon GC is taking part in it.
The Three for All Showdown is a 3-on-3 tournament with numerous teams competing in the NBA 2K20 MyPark game mode. This sets up a chance for gamers to compete against NBA 2K League teams and a share of a $25,000 prize pool.
There will be two stages of the tournament. The first stage will feature 32 fan-organized teams competing against each other in distinct XBOX and PS4 brackets, from Friday, March 27 through Sunday, March 29.
Signups begin on March 23 at NBA2KLeague.com.
The second stage of the tournament will take place Tuesday, March 31 through Friday, April 3. This stage features NBA 2K League players, top female 2K players, social media influencers and the top performing teams from the fan‑only stage. They will once again, be divided into distinct XBOX and PS4 brackets.
All series are slated to be a best-of-three-games series with the final round matchups going to best-of-five.
Check out the schedule below from the official NBA Site.
Participants and the complete game schedule will be announced in the coming weeks:
- First Stage: NBA 2KL Three for All Showdown Fan Bracket (March 27-March 29; All 32 spots filled with fan-organized teams)
- Second Stage: NBA 2KL Three for All Showdown Bracket (March 31 – April 3; Teams composed of NBA 2K League players, top female 2K players, social media influencers, and the top performing teams from the fan bracket)
Below please find the prizing breakdown:
- $25,000 Prize Pool, including:
- $15,000 available to the non-NBA 2K League teams in the second stage ($5,000 and $2,500, respectively, awarded to the two furthest‑advancing non-NBA 2K League teams in each of the NBA 2KL Three for All Showdown brackets: XBOX and PS4.)
- $9,000 available to the NBA 2K League teams ($3,500 and $1,000, respectively, awarded to the two furthest‑advancing NBA 2K League teams in each of the NBA 2KL Three for All Showdown brackets: XBOX and PS4)
- $1,000 available to the winners of the fan‑only brackets in the first stage ($500 awarded to each winning team: XBOX and PS4)
The Hawks Talon GC will be participating with Bp, Lee and Kwan (followTHEGOD).
This should be the first action for Hawks Talon GC and head coach Wesley Acuff says that he’s happy for the opportunity.
“We’re happy to have an opportunity to participate in the NBA 2K League’s ‘Three For All’ Showdown,” Acuff said. “Both the fan and the 2K League brackets should be entertaining and produce some great basketball content that everyone can be supportive of.”
- DCSD Athletics Returning to Play on October 1DeKalb Athletes are preparing for the season to start October 1. DeKalb County School District Superintendent Cheryl Watson-Harris and her team presented the District’s updated re-opening […]
- DCSD Holding District-Wide All-Sport Recruiting Night — September 22Register at this link: All-Sport Recruting Seminar Source: DCSD Athletics
- DeKalb County School District Delays Athletic Activities for Fall Season Due to COVID-19STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. – DeKalb County School District (DCSD) announced Friday afternoon that all athletic activity for the 2020 fall season will be delayed until the […]