Auroch Digital’s title takes another step as beta mode is slated for an April 27th release
In Mars Horizon players will lead major space agency and work to guide humanity to Mars in this strategy simulation game. Players will construct a base, design and build rockets, conduct missions throughout the Solar System and make history in the solar system. This game was created with the support of the European Space Agency. A partnership announced in 2019.
Curious about the Beta? Check out the video first.
Don’t want to watch the video, allow me to explain:
It’s simple, the beta will allow players to experience the journey as far as the moon while the full game will take players to Mars and further. But that’s not all.
- Undertake 14 milestone missions (out of 36 in the full game)
- Choose to take on approximately 30 optional request missions
- Three playable space agencies: ESA, NASA and Russia (Five of them are in the full game)
- Approximately eight hours of gameplay
- Dozens of rocket parts, upgrades and payloads to research
- Multiple buildings to unlock and construct
- Hire, fire and even rename astronauts
- Exciting narrative twists which can aid or hinder your goals
People can sign up for a beta key here. Mars Horizon is coming to PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch with a late 2020 release date.