Digerati announced earlier today that their twin-stick rogue-lite action role-playing game Unexplored: Unlocked Edition will launch on PS4 February 19th/20th (NA/EU respectively). Xbox One will receive the game later in the week on the 22nd.
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition was developed by Netherlands-based Ludomotion and continues the series that first launched on Steam. The original Unexplored game won awards for the way the action RPG had groundbreaking ‘cyclic dungeon generation’ technology.
Their brand-new tech creates procedurally generated levels that feel hand-crafted, making every dungeon run both unique and memorable.
This version of Unexplored: Unlocked Edition includes the main game and its three DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.
• Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
• Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
• Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
• Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
• Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
• 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer
• Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
• Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
• Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
• The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery.
As a publisher, Digerati is dedicated to helping independent developers bring their creations to market and into the hands of gamers. We take care of funding, distribution, marketing and production, leaving developers to focus on what they love – making incredible games and unique experiences.
Based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Ludomotion is an independent developer aiming to advance gameplay technology and create all kinds of new gameplay experiences.
About Nephilim Game Studios
Nephilim Game Studios founded in 2014 by veteran game developer Simon Golding, Nephilim provides premium contracting services for the games industry. The team of engineers has experience building and shipping games on PC and console.